Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Anderson's, Kruse's, and Goldman's.

The Anderson's. (They are missing Noah)That is are family. (The Kruse's)

And the Goldman's (A older picture of them)
The Goldman's are the only one that have there Dad and Mom in the picture. But... I couldn't find a picture of the kids, only. Well, there are some pictures of us cousins, although we are missing the other Anderson's picture (I couldn't find one). My Grandpa and Grandma have 29 grand kids, with one on the way. Well... God Bless!

5 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Where are the other Andersons? I guess you need a picture when they come next week. I love the new look of your blog. You are creative.
Love, Grandma Dot

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures Emma. Bye.

John said...

Hi Emma. Looks like you guys are going to have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are having ours over at Tracie's house and everyone on this side of the world will be there. It should be fun.

Anonymous said...

I think it is time to post.